Aces v Wolves Update


We are monitoring the weather for tonight's fixture and will need to wait for the referee and BSPA coordinators to arrive to discuss further.  We are hopeful we can run and as you know, the track holds up well.

Clearly we have every intention of proceeding with tonight fixture even with the current forecast.  However, if we are put in a position where we need to postpone the racing, we will notify you as soon as possible with details of the re-staging date

Monday 18th September 2017